As Mobile World Congress rolls around for another year we see a flurry of updates from those trying to win attention on the small screen and the process of monetising it.
- Rolling news from Barcelona Mobile World Conference #MWC16
- Twitter’s updates keep on coming, with a move to make customer service better on the platform and introducing a .GIF search function
- Facebook opens up Instant Articles to all publishers and plans to put ads in Messenger
- A view inside the ‘secret lives of Tumblr teens’
- Snapchat’s goal to become a mobile e-commerce platform
- Statistics show that you can increase in-app conversion with Apple Pay
- How Facebook plan to make VR Social (by playing Zero G ping pong with the President of Indonesia )
- The New Yorker gets turned into a TV series for Amazon Originals
- Fast Company’s list of the most innovative companies
- How social platforms are battling it out for content curation supremacy
- With London Fashion Week well underway, you may be thinking ‘what the heck is fashion tech?’ This article explains why it’s the buzz of this year’s show.
- 3 reasons not to underestimate Twitter
- Speculation and thoughts on Instagram moving to an algorithm
Like always read, learn and share away!!